just the thing to calm me down.

by | |

If you haven't been to Stella's Kentucky Deli yet, you're missing out! They use local, organic ingredients and the results are amazing! I just came back from eating there with Evan, and it was the perfect meal. I had a hot brown, and Evan had the fried green tomato BLT (which I've also had before and is delicious). We couldn't decide on just one dessert, so we got both the derby pie and the chocolate bourbon brownies. I could eat about a pound of both, but derby pie is one of my all-time favorite desserts. (Missy's has a mean recipe too, but they call theirs Mayday Pie.) We washed it all down with some delicious Ale-8-One. I promise, if you love Alfalfa or Lynn's Paradise Cafe you will love Stella's!


2 comments:

Tiffany

I will have to try this place out... I LOVE Ale-8-One... when I start drinking it I can't stop

Carly Anne

Omg. I love this. I can totally see you rockin' it, lawyer-to-be style.

XO
Carly

All this is Grace and Charm
http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

Post a Comment