all the stuff you've missed.

by | |
A few things I didn't have time to post about, January through May.


















Kathleen and I did the John Wall dance.




















We sang some karaoke.






















Stu sang some karaoke a few weeks later and met "Karen".























I taught Potions.


















A Bloody Mary cured a losing ticket at Keeneland.

















DeMarcus Cousins and I were married at a small, intimate ceremony at Kennedy Bookstore.

Yeah, that's pretty much how it all happened!

-S.

2 comments:

Carly Anne

Wait. Marriage? Really? I would totally get married in a bookstore...

XO
Carly

All this is Grace and Charm
http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

Sarah

That was just wishful thinking...although I would marry him anywhere, especially in a bookstore! =)

Post a Comment