mountain medicine.

by | |
In celebration of Kathleen and myself completing our first year of law school and Tommy and Mark finishing law school forever, the four of us took a getaway to the Smoky Mountains. K's uncle graciously let us stay at his AMAZING cabin, Mountain Medicine. We all had queen size beds and huge full bathrooms all to ourselves! We had a hot tub on the deck, and it was THE go-to destination as soon as we got back every evening! It was the perfect way to end the year, and I hope we can make it an annual tradition.

Unfortunately, I'm now back to the real world of writing on to law journal. I'll be taking a break tomorrow night to go to the Midlake concert at Southgate House! I haven't seen them since 2007 and I'm preeeeetty excited. Anyone else have concert plans this summer?

I'll leave you with some pictures from our trip. Have a happy Sunday!

Best friends.

Putt-putt champion.

Rouse loves Nora Roberts.

Sometimes you gotta hang ten on a crazy ride.

We love Tommy. Sometimes.

2 comments:

Rachel

Sarah-mo, I love the pics from your trip...looks like you had a great time and you look beautiful (as always)! Good luck with writing on to law journal!! Hopefully I will get to see you if you come home this summer. Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers at Riverbend--are you going?

Sarah

I probably won't be back until August sometime...but you will know =)

Isn't TP one of the concerts they had to reschedule? Evan and I had talked about it, but now I think I'll be gone?

Post a Comment